For high achievers who want to make the most of their ‘me’ time so they can get back to their zone of *genius* with a renewed sense of self!
A guided 4-week, LIVE group coaching experience where you will learn to relax your body, mind, and emotions through the ancient yogic relaxation technique of Yoga Nidra and implement it to manage stress in *real* life.
So the next time someone says ‘just relax,’ you’ll know exactly how to (instead of getting annoyed with them)!
Let's face it...
It has been an exhausting year. With our days filled with…
- Back-to-back Zoom calls – sometimes everyone in the house has a call at the same time, and you are scrambling for the most realistic virtual background!
- Working around the clock — you have started noticing everyone on your team is burning out, not just you.
- Minimum breaks — commute time has been replaced with more work leaving you drained.
- Looking for clever ways to entertain your kids and pets – while wishing they could entertain each other – without breaking things in the house!
- Then back to ‘getting some work done before bed– which leaves you anxious about your to-do list for the next day!
I could go on and on, but you get the point.
With all this going on, it’s hard to ‘switch off’ your mind even when you take a break!
And what if deepening your relaxation can help you also improve ....
What’s the point of eating healthy organic food if your body is too stressed to absorb all the nutrients? When practiced regularly, deep relaxation activates your parasympathetic nervous system that helps you digest your food better and strengthens immunity.
Remember the times you were too tired to fall asleep? A deep relaxation practice helps you move from being “tired but wired” state to a relaxed state, so you can take the pressure off your sleep at night — it doesn’t have to be the only time you relax.
Your Stress Management
When you feel stress, your body responds by releasing hormones that increase your blood pressure and raise your heart rate. This is called the stress response. Yoga Nidra over time can increase your body and mind awareness and help your body relax so you can manage stress response better.
... And you could do it all with a certified yoga and wellness coach by your side, guiding you along by customizing ancient practices to help reduce the overwhelm of self-care routines?
I'd love to introduce you to...
A 4-week live online course for high achievers who value themselves and want to learn Yoga Nidra to take better care of their mind, body, and soul.
Here’s exactly what’s included in the course:
- Four guided Yoga Nidra practices in a step-by-step format that will help you gradually incorporate this ancient yogic relaxation technique into your busy life.
- Three group coaching calls to help you implement the teachings into your *real* life where it really matters.
- Four breath-centric asana practices designed to help you improve your focus and prepare your body for stillness.
- Support, encouragement, and motivation with a community of like-minded people.
- Live online classes and class recordings available for you to practice whenever you want.
- 1-year unlimited access to class recordings and subsequent updates.
- Early Bird bonus! The first 15 people to sign up get a special gift!
"I was able to reach a state of deep relaxation which I don’t think I have reached before in other forms of meditation."
I have been relaxed at times in my life, but not recently, so it felt really good. My work stress and everything else going on in the world had increased my blood pressure. The relaxation helped me reduce and manage my blood pressure better, especially when I practiced the asana, pranayama, and followed it with Yoga Nidra.
I liked a lot of things about the course, especially the focus on our breath. I usually learn it from here and there then piece things together to help my blood pressure, and now I truly know how to lengthen my exhale and relax.
During the class, I loved that Nisha was not calling people by name to correct them. Yet, I felt like she was talking to me directly and helping me without making me feel uncomfortable. I felt safe and cared for, even in an online group class format!
I learned a lot about becoming more aware of the state of my body, breath, mind, and emotions and how to relax deeply. I recommend this course to everyone who is struggling to balance work and life during these challenging times.
Mary Ann Sircely
Owner & Creative Director at Sircely Marketing & Design.
After you move through this online course you may experience it's easier to...
- Cruise to the end of the year without burning out!
- Fall asleep at night — no more tossing and turning, wishing there was an alarm to fall asleep as well!
- Wake up each morning well-rested — ready to face the world even without coffee!
- Be more creative and productive at work — confidently say ‘yes’ to the project that will get you the visibility you have been craving for.
- Manage stressful lifestyle-related diseases like blood pressure, diabetes, etc.
- Build your immunity as your body absorbs nutrients better in a relaxed state. Justify your organic food bills.
- Remain calm while negotiating with your kiddo to get them to clean their room (even if you step on that *evil* lego piece in their room!)
- Meditate — without your leg falling asleep. Yoga Nidra is done lying down with *zero* need for any fancy props.
"This course was everything I was hoping for and some more. I am generally a calm person, what surprised me is how much more calmer and relaxed I could get!"
I loved the whole experience from the time I signed up for the course to the final class, everything was conducted so smoothly. I had access to the class recording, which I loved for my personal practice and loved that I could access it offline through the mobile app as well.
Being a homeschooling mom and working as a registered nurse during the pandemic pushed me to prioritize my self-care. This course was everything I was hoping for and some more. I learned some very valuable tools to balance my body, mind, and emotions. Every time I practice I feel I am exploring a different dimension within myself.
I loved the journaling prompts and encouragement to take the time to jot down my thoughts. Journaling in that relaxed state helped me get deeper into my heart-felt desires. I had some revelations during this process which I am very grateful for. I also loved the calm feeling I felt after practicing the breath techniques and chanting.
As a nurse and mom, I am always trying to manage my emotions. I feel like taking this course and practicing the relaxation techniques has made this process *effortless* for me. I also noticed my back pain is not lingering as long as it used to. I would recommend this course for anyone who wants to take better care of their health.
Registered Nurse & Homeschool Parent
"I felt a sense of complete restoration and mental clarity. It also helped me sleep throughout the night and wake up feeling energized!"
Being a full-time student, I am always under a lot of stress — especially this year. In the past, I used meditation to help manage my stress levels, which has done wonders. However, over the years, I found it more difficult to sit still.
I was happy to come across Nisha’s Art of Relaxation course, which I discovered, took meditation to another level. The Yoga Nidra practice involved guided meditation while lying down. It offered relaxation techniques that draws our attention inwards and brings a presence to every body part. The second phase of the class involved imagery from nature that took me into a deeper state of relaxation.
By the end of the session, I felt a sense of complete restoration and mental clarity. I also saw the results of Yoga Nidra in other areas of my life. I slept throughout the night and also, woke up feeling energized! I would recommend Yoga Nidra for anyone who has difficulties with meditation, managing stress, or just looking for a new experience.
Personal Trainer & Student (Dietician Masters Program)
Hi! I’m Nisha – An Antenna Design Engineer turned Yoga and Wellness Coach, wife, mom to Adhrit and Enzo (our Lab puppy), and a wanna-be green thumb (still very proud of the 5 strawberries we harvested from our own container garden last year!).
When I became a new mom, one of the biggest challenges I faced was getting enough rest. Juggling the early days of parenthood along with working full time in the tech world filled my mind with never-ending to-do lists.
I started practicing Yoga Nidra to help me get some rest. But within 5 mins of starting the practice, I would fall asleep and wake up after the power nap thinking — mission accomplished. Needless to say, the effects didn’t last very long after the practice. One day I wasn’t that exhausted and ended up staying awake throughout the guided meditation. I felt deeply relaxed and calm after that. Not only after the practice but the calmness lasted the whole day!
I was not able to repeat that experience till I started my 500 hr Yoga Teacher Training. I learned the deeper teachings of Yoga Nidra and how to customize it for my students. I discovered its true benefits: to help you ‘quieten’ your mind and body so much that you align and manifest your Sankalpa or heart-felt desire.
But I know it’s not easy for a busy mind or restless body to find the stillness needed for this alignment. For Yoga to be truly beneficial, I believe it needs to meet you where you are and gradually, with practice, take you to your final goal.
That's why I created THE ART OF RELAXATION, for high achievers like YOU, who know the value of a customized course...
And who want to learn the wisdom of the ancient teachings to simplify their modern lifestyle.
"I had done yoga before but never like this. Nisha showed me how to 'listen' to my body, be in the moment, be present.
I had done some Yoga before, but never like this. Nisha was there to help, not only by correcting my poses and advising me on what was best for my body but also by showing me how to “listen” to my body, be in the moment, be present. Her presence was reassuring, and I felt that even in that first Yoga session, I could be completely open and had no fear of being myself.
Scientist & Illustrator
Got Questions? I've got answers!
1. I HAVE NEVER PRACTICED YOGA BEFORE, IS THIS CLASS RIGHT FOR ME?
Yes! This is an ALL LEVELS class. Whether it’s your first time or you have been practicing all your life, you’ll benefit from the simple but powerful practices taught in the course.
2. WHAT IF I CANNOT ATTEND THE CLASSES LIVE?
All the classes are recorded, and you will have access to the video in your course platform within 24 hrs of the live class. You will also receive email support through the course if you have any questions.
3. HOW LONG WILL I HAVE ACCESS TO THE COURSE?
You will have access to this course material for one year from the day your course begins. So you can easily practice as many times as you want to deepen the benefits of your practice.
4. WHAT IS INCLUDED IN EACH CLASS?
Each class will begin with a Sanskrit chant honoring the yoga lineage followed by breath-centric āsana (move), Prānāyāma (Breathe), Vedic healing chanting, Yoga Nidra, coaching calls, and journaling.
5. I STILL HAVE SOME QUESTIONS, HOW DO I GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU?
No worries! I’d be happy to answer them. Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.